Medicus OverSpin Putters – Introducing the only putters with “Fringe Benefits”. The new Medicus OverSpin CM2i mallet putter offers the first of its kind in a true utility putter design. Now all golfers can “putt” and “approach” the green with total confidence. The Medicus OverSpin Cut-Angle Face design incorporates the new Medicus CT Groove technology allowing any golfer to putt from high fringe and rough just outside of the green. The special patent pending CT grooves act to “Cut Through” blades of grass and allow light debris to safely pass underneath the putter eliminating drag and face twist through the putting stroke. Because most golfers can control a putting stroke with more precise distance control and “on target” direction the OverSpin is an excellent choice where a wedge or standard approach club would normally be used…eliminating the risk of chipping short or over shooting the hole. The Cut-Angle Face design produces instant and “real” True Roll performance on and off the green creating amazing control and unmatched accuracy unlike any putter available. The CM2i also incorporates a Patent Pending Aluminum Full Body Face Insert that produces one of the most preferred “feels” in the game…soft yet firm and direct. Horizontal CNC milled face produces solid and crisp ball contact putt after putt. The Medicus OverSpin line of putters are truly the #1 stroke saver clubs in the game. Try one today and see why more and more players are choosing the Medicus OverSpin series putters for pure putting perfection.
- The world’s only full utility use putters offering real True Roll performance – Patent Pending Medicus CT Groove Technology allows putter to be used in high fringe and rough just outside the green where a wedge or approach club would normally be used.
- OverSpin technology incorporating exclusive Cut-Face design for eliminating ball hop and skid while promoting real true ball roll.
- Patent Pending Full Body Aluminum Face insert offers a soft, but firm feel for amazing responsiveness and accuracy. Aluminum Face is horizontal CNC milled crisp clean ball contact.
- OverSpin custom WINN grip for added comfort and superior tack-full performance.
- Standard head weight of 345g and available in various standard lengths.