Titleist Scotty Cameron’s Select Putters feature a revolutionarymulti-material construction methodology of combining 303 stainless steel or6061 aircraft-grade aluminum face inlays with a stainless steel body. Cameron’s methodology has been validated the world over, as evidenced by thenumber of Professionals who carry a Select Putter.
The 2018 Select Putters combine everything Cameron has learnedover decades of building putters with his recent hyper-focus on thedetails. As Cameron himself puts it “Tour players pick up on thingsmost people don’t but those details can make a big difference in how a putterperforms. We’ve re-engineered the sole to account for the shaft and gripweight by actually moving metal in minute increments to help the putter alignperfectly.” Cameron calls it “four way sole balancing becausewe’ve balanced the putter from face to cavity, and from heel totoe”. The end result is a putter that sits perfectly square ataddress, promoting easier alignment from virtually any lie.
Cameron also improve the Select’s sound and feel by adding 30%vibration dampening material, but preserved the feedback demanded by the bestplayers in the world. Said feedback is integral to distance control anddiagnosing mishits.
The Newport 2 isa modern heel-to-toe weighted blade, with a 303 stainless steel inlay and a 303stainless steel body. The Newport 2 is designed to support a flowingputting stroke.
- Titleist SCOTTY CAMERON SELECT PUTTER 2018 NEWPORT 2 Includes headcover and grip.
- Multi-material technology with face inlays or face-sole constructions that are performance-matched to each putter style.
- Soft but solid feel from the integrated vibration dampening system connecting mid-milled face inlays or face-sole components to putter heads.
- Modern aesthetics with sole-to-topline inlays, misted finishes, and refined colors and graphics.
- Balance and forgiveness from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology that is perfectly matched to shaft length.